Welcome to Frederick K.C. Price III Christian Schools media page. Below are links to request images, video, bios and other key facts to help you better share "Price Schools" story. Please contact us directly for additional questions or information: (323) 565-4199 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We've gathered our favorite photographs that best represent Price Schools and campus life. Click below to request images.
Please contact us for any questions on proper use of the Price Schools logo. You can download the logo by clicking the button below.
The easiest way to share our videos is directly from our YouTube channel. However, if you need a direct download, please click the links below.
Angela Evans, Founder and President
Frederick K.C. Price III Christian Schools was founded in 1986 by Mrs. Angela Evans, Apostle Frederick K.C. Price and Dr. Betty Price. She also chairs the Education Advisory Board for the Schools. Mrs. Evans named the Schools after her older brother Frederick III, who tragically died at the age of eight, and established the Schools to educate the whole child–spirit, soul and body.
Today, Price is one of the few viable Christian schools remaining in operation in Los Angeles. There are only a little over 200 students enrolled at Frederick K.C. Price III Christian Schools, and Price boasts 100% matriculation into 4-year universities and 100% graduation rate. Because of her vision to provide a quality education in a Christian environment, in June 2013, Angela was presented the Ford Freedom Unsung award in education by the Ford Motor Company.
As President and Chief Executive Officer of Crenshaw Christian Center, Angela is believed to be one of the first women and daughters of a minister to sit at the helm of one of the country's largest and oldest mega churches. Other achievements throughout Angela's 40-year career include such publications as Who's Who in Religion and Outstanding Young Women of America. She has been a member of Town Hall Los Angeles and the American Management Association. Over the years she received awards and recognitions such as the California Legislature Assembly; Member of Congressional Certificate of Special Recognition; and City of Los Angeles, to name a few.
The mission of Frederick K C Price III Christian Schools (Price) is to provide high academic learning in a disciplined, well-organized, safe, Christian environment. We provide a biblically based college preparatory curriculum with personalized attention for all students. We also provide a strong athletic and an enhanced extra-curricular program which promotes high social standards. We accomplish this mission by:
- Providing exemplary preschool, elementary, middle and high school programs in a safe Christian environment
- Serving a diverse community encompassing all socioeconomic levels and races
- Expanding Frederick K.C. Price III Christian Schools’ current leadership position by serving the responding population
- Achieving this mission through the power of the Holy Spirit and a premier-managed organization, competent, effective and satisfied personnel, who are valued, protected, and rewarded
- Educating the whole child…spirit, soul and body
- The school and home are an extension of each other.
- We will successfully educate the “total” child by integrating the word of God into it’s academic curriculum
FACTS & NOTABLE HISTORY
Now, in its 33 years of operation, Frederick K.C. Price III Christian Schools:
Has successfully educated over 10,000 students from preschool through 12th grades in the South Los Angeles area
One of the last standing nondenominational, Christian, preschool through 12th grade college-preparatory programs in South Los Angeles
Price has captured over 50 1st place championships in state, region, section, league, and tournament divisions since 1997, with more than 20 individuals winning CIF All State and Division titles.
Maintains a 100% high school graduation rate since 1996
Maintains a 100% acceptance rate to 4-year colleges/universities for its graduates
Has received over $900,000 in college scholarships for its graduates
- The Price High Knights Boy’s Basketball team has brought in 6 CIF State Championships, 7 CIF Southern California Regional Championships and 10 CIF Southern Section Championships in the last 11 years alone.
- Price men’s basketball players have individually received prestigious awards, including the John Wooden Award; LA Times Player of the Year; ESPN “Mr. Basketball” State Player of the Year; Parade-All American; and California Gatorade Player of the Year.
- Has had over 10% of its alumni return to Price as teachers, coaches, mentors, and parents