- Educating the whole child…spirit, soul and body
- The school and home are an extension of each other.
- We will successfully educate the “total” child by integrating the word of God into it’s academic curriculum
- A sense of shared purpose and values
- Camaraderie, teamwork and collegiality
- Effective communication at all levels to facilitate the educational services
…and Jesus increased in wisdom and stature and in favor with God and man.
…ours is a learning continuum across Pre-School thru 12th grades which helps us as a staff bring out the unique gifts which are in all of our students.
When our students move on, they are ready for college and life…proven in that we have a 98% four year college & university acceptance rate. We are one of the last fully accredited inner-city Christian Schools in the area. While other institutions are raising tuition, we are not so that we can make Christian Education more affordable, without compromising our mission and goals.
The mission of Frederick K C Price III Christian Schools (Price) is to provide high academic learning in a disciplined, well-organized, safe, Christian environment. We provide a biblically based college preparatory curriculum with personalized attention for all students. We also provide a strong athletic and an enhanced extra-curricular program which promotes high social standards. We accomplish this mission by:
- Providing exemplary preschool, elementary, middle and high school programs in a safe Christian environment
- Serving a diverse community encompassing all socioeconomic levels and races
- Expanding Frederick K.C. Price III Christian Schools’ current leadership position by serving the responding population
- Achieving this mission through the power of the Holy Spirit and a premier-managed organization, competent, effective and satisfied personnel, who are valued, protected, and rewarded