Genesis 1:26-27 states, “And God said, let us make man in our own image after our likeness: and let them have dominion…..over all the earth. So God created man in His own image in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them.” We believe that the early years are foundational and critical. Infants and young children thrive in a learning environment that optimizes exploration of each domain: Spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional and physical. Infants and young children develop in an orderly process, which follows each child’s individual timetable within a predictable age range Infants and young children need opportunities to be creative within an environment that provides instruction in the context of the child’s developmental level. Infants and young children grow as Jesus did. (Luke 2:52)
• We believe that God created the heaven and earth and made man in His own image.
• We believe that every person is important; every person has unique value; every person deserves the opportunity to succeed.
• We believe that knowledge of the Bible and of Jesus Christ is essential to the development and growth of the individual in matters physically, mentally, socially, and spiritually.
• We believe in the authenticity, authority, and reliability of the Bible as the complete and final revelation of God concerning all matters of faith, truth, and practice.
• We believe that Jesus Christ is the source of all wisdom and knowledge.
• We believe that the family, in the home is responsible for the training of our youth, spiritually and otherwise, with the assurance from the church.
• We believe that the educational process helps students to establish proper discipline and priorities in their lives relative to academics.
• We believe that God is sovereign. All power and knowledge come through Him.
• We believe that the Bible is the living Word of God and as Christians, we should govern our lives by it.
• We believe that education is based on meeting the needs of students in their chronological, physical, and mental development.
• We believe that excellence in the educational process is tied inextricably to the excellence of the teacher.
STATEMENT OF FAITH
What we believe and teach…
• In the triune God: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
• Jesus Christ is true God and true man.
• The Holy Spirit is a divine person
• All scripture is given by inspiration of God.
• All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation.
• Salvation has been provided through Jesus Christ for all men.
• It is the will of God that every believer is filled with the Holy Spirit.
• Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every believer.
• The Church consists of all those who have received Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
• There shall be a bodily resurrection of the just and of the unjust.
• In the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
• In water baptism and observance of the Lord’s Supper.
The mission of Frederick K.C. Price III School is to provide high academic learning in a disciplined, well-organized, safe, Christian environment. We will provide a biblically based college preparatory curriculum with personalized attention for all students. We will also provide a strong athletic and an enhanced extra-curricular program which will promoter high social standards. We will accomplish this mission by:
• Providing exemplary private preschool, elementary, middle and high school programs in a safe Christian environment in Los Angeles.
• Serving a diverse community encompassing all socioeconomic levels and races.
• Expanding Frederick K.C. Price III School’s current leadership position by serving the responding population.
• Achieving this mission through the power of the Holy Spirit and a premier-managed organization, competent, effective and satisfied personnel, who are valued, protected and rewarded.